Weekday Bible Studies
- Sermon Apps – While listening to a sermon, have you ever wished you could stop and have a point clarified or a question answered? We’ll we’ve got an App for that. Meeting on Monday evenings this gathering is a discussion of the previous day’s sermon, facilitated by the Pastor, to answer questions, explain further, or make clearer a point.
- Women’s Bible study – Following the rigors of the day it can be easy to get lost in the swirl of activities. Maybe you just need some time to know and be known. Gathering in the parlor, listening to a study being presented on DVD or simply studying a biblical topic, these women delve deeper in the scriptures to hear from God through his word.
- Women’s morning Bible study – Once the kids are off to school or you don’t have school age children anymore, there is time to gather in the parlor for a morning spent with Bibles, hearts and minds open. DVD and leader directed studies allow for a variety of topics to be covered as one seeks to deepen her faith.
- ABS – (Adult Bible Study) – As exercise is important for the development of ones abs so what consideration is given to ones spiritual development? This Bible study meets on Tuesday evenings, prior to Choir practice, in the library to discuss scripture and it’s daily application and to hold one another up in prayer.
- I have a question for you – is usually heard or asked when wanting to understand more thoroughly a topic. This is also an adult Bible study exploring what one believes through the systematic handling of biblical theology as presented in the catechisms. When the children and youth are involved in their programs stay and join this group for a great chance to move deeper into what our faith is as presented through these historical church documents and scripture.